No longer available
Knockout Pink/Majolica Blue
UP AND AWAY,
UP AND AWAY,
stability, cushioning, and secure centering on fast-paced runs.
Your foot lands securely and well-supported in the center of the U-shaped technology.
The U in the rearfoot provides the necessary support when fatigue sets in or the foot strike is no longer as clean. A newly designed fiberglass and nylon plate in the midsole (Speed MotionBridge) provides the entire construction with the necessary stability, reduces weight and enables an explosive and efficient push-off by slightly stiffening the forefoot. We developed a new last that provides a perfect fit “like a second skin”. The laces are elastic, and the tongue is secured in the middle, so nothing can come undone, loosen, or shift while you run – you see, we try to think of every little detail. Crazy? Yes, a little bit :)
- 360° reflectivity
- Innovative 3-layered, super-lightweight and breathable Jacquard mesh
- Newly developed speed last for a perfect “2nd-skin fit” and a dynamic push-off
- New flat, elastic laces
- New reactive insole
- Super-lightweight 220 g in US 9.5
- Innovative Speed MotionBridge made of nylon 75D and fiberglass (15 %)
- Entire midsole made of U-TECH™ foam with 75 % energy return
- New U-TECH™ configuration Double U for our famous catapult effect now also for midfoot and forefoot strikers
- Midsole height 22 mm - 14 mm, 8 mm offset
- High-performance rubber for traction and durability
For all runners who want to run faster as well as for forefoot and midfoot strikers. If you get tired or run more slowly, the U in the heel securely centers your stride. On fast-paced runs, the U-TECH Solo develops its full potential. The twofold catapult effect occurs in the center of the shoe, and due to the U-shaped construction the physiological, healthy centering takes place at the exact right spot as well. That way, efficiency and performance are increased while a potential overload for the runner is being avoided.
8 mm (22 mm – 14 mm)
Faster runs, long and short distances on mainly firm surfaces.
0 of 0 reviews