Available, delivery time 3-4 weeks
U-TECH Nevos Element
Black/Dresden Blue/Blackened Pearl
IN BAD WEATHER
IN BAD WEATHER
IN ANY WIND & WEATHER
- 360° reflectivity
- Molded heel counter for secure support
- Innovative, robust 5D-printed overlays
- Water- and mud-repellent sandwich mesh (DWR-treated)
- Weight 290 g
- EVA carrier midsole in hardness 55 Asker C
- Innovative U-TECH™ foam in hardness 50 Asker C
- MotionBridge for a perfect energy transfer
- Midsole height 24 mm - 14 mm, 10 mm offset
- TrueFlex 8° rotated flex grooves for a physiological push-off
- Newly developed outsole made of green rubber
• increased traction
• slip-proof in wet conditions
• safe and durable on all surfaces
For all runners looking for a stable and well-cushioned shoe for all weather conditions. The water- and mud-repellent upper protects your feet from getting too wet, and the new non-slip and grippy outsole provides safe support even off-road and when it is wet. We don’t use categories like neutral or support. Our technology centers the point of force application during your footstrike. That way, we eliminate the cause of harmful motion and avoid problems before they arise.
OFFSETStatically, 10 mm. Since your foot sinks into the center of our U-TECH™ technology during running, it immediately gets to a dynamic offset of foot-neutral 0 mm. This enables a highly efficient transition and an explosive push-off.
Long and short runs, in all weather conditions, on paved and unpaved surfaces.
0 of 0 reviews