We can help you determine your correct size in True Motion running shoes:
You already know the exact length of your feet? In this case, you can use our size calculator and find out right away which running shoe size you need.
You have never measured your feet? No problem! We’ll show you how to do it:
IT’S EASY TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE. HERE’S HOW:
1. You stand on a white sheet of paper without shoes (preferably in your running socks) with your heels lightly touching an even wall.
2. You indicate the length of your longest toe on the paper with a line (attention: measure both feet, and the big toe is not always the longest!).
3. Then you measure the distance between the edge of the paper and the line. You enter the result in millimeters into our size calculator. It automatically adds 1.5 cm and shows your correct size right away. Why add 1.5 cm? For an extra bit of space (see „Important tips and hints”)!
Your running shoe size should be one or two sizes bigger than your regular shoe size. An extra bit of space (about 1.5 cm) in the toe area is very important. You may have already noticed that your feet change and become bigger throughout the day. The same phenomenon occurs when you run. That is totally normal! With an extra bit of space, blue toes and other problems can be avoided. Therefore, our size calculator automatically adds 1.5 cm to the foot length you measured.
It works best to measure your feet in the afternoon/evening.
Here’s a calculation example: on your left foot, your longest toe is the second toe, it measures 25 cm. Adding 1.5 cm gets you to a required shoe length of 26.5 cm. This corresponds to the True Motion size EUR 41 (US 9.5).
Do you prefer a tighter or a wider fit in your running shoes? If in doubt, we recommend to choose the bigger size!
You already had running shoes and the size fit you well? When choosing your True Motion shoes, you can refer to the following brands’ sizes: Brooks, Asics, Saucony, Mizuno, New Balance. Simply pick the same US size.
Are you still unsure which size to choose?
We are happy to help! Contact us at email@example.com
THE RIGHT TRUE MOTION RUNNING SHOE FOR YOU
KEY FACTS ABOUT OUR WUNDERKIND
- Next level comfort: the very comfortable training shoe allows for a beautifully smooth footstrike
- Normal to wide fit in the forefoot
- All-round talent: suitable for short, long & ultra-long as well as slow & fast runs
KEY FACTS ABOUT OUR GOLDKIND
- No more compromises: the comfortable training shoe allows for a soft touchdown like on a forest floor and a direct push-off at the same time
- Normal to narrow fit in the forefoot
- All-round talent: suitable for short & long as well as slow & fast runs